The return to work toolkit
If you’re a mum going back to work soon after maternity or an extended career break, or if you’re already back and haven’t yet found that elusive ‘balance’, this toolkit is for you.
It’s an online course to help you regain confidence, achieve a balance that works for your family, reconnect with your professional self and recognise the skills and value you bring to the workplace as a parent.
How long will it take?
- Six modules delivered over six weeks.
- 30-45 minutes of video for each module, so it won’t require much time to complete.
- You’ll be guided through a few simple exercises in each video.
- Each module will be packed with useful tools and easy tricks that can easily be incorporated into your busy life.
In this course you’ll find out how to:
- Understand and embrace the magnitude of your identity shift, and how being a mother positively influences your career.
- Use one simple tool to transform the guilt and loosen the grip it has over you.
- Build the best relationship with yourself you’ve ever had.
- Let go of the ‘ideal’ impressed upon us by society and learn hacks to creating your own ideal.
- Manage the negative chatter and transform the way you see your inner critic so it becomes your ally.
- Reconnect with your professional self and resume your career feeling unstoppable.
- Cultivate a strong personal brand that’s aligned perfectly with your strengths and values
- Leverage the power of just being you.
- Take control of your return and ask for everything you need.
- Create a bullet-proof return plan that will mean you can respond to unforeseen challenges with ease.
- Develop a solutions-focused mind-set so you can deal with anything, even the uncontrollable.
- Cope with overwhelm and use it to enhance your emotional wellbeing.
- Handle complex but essential conversations with employers, colleagues and family.
- Set up the best childcare arrangements for your family and deal with separation anxiety so you and your children can adapt to your new working pattern with ease.
- Process and accept the inevitable knocks and bounce back with confidence.
Click here to buy now and get started straight away!
What you’re actually buying into is a supportive and caring environment, designed to make you feel as comfortable as possible while you’re going through the modules.
You’re not alone in feeling apprehensive about this period of transition, change and uncertainty and we’re here to provide emotional support and offer tangible ways for you to achieve balance and reclaim control over your personal and professional confidence.
Presented by Ursula Tavender, founder of Mumbelievable and Donna Hubbard, founder of Be Dynamic this course will empower you to cultivate a sense of confidence and inner strength so you can become happier and more successful.
It will give you the opportunity to reflect on how you’ve changed for the better as a woman since becoming a mother and offers simple but effective tools to powerfully change your mind-set that you can use for the rest of your life.
You’ll also be invited to join the Facebook group that goes with this course, for extra support and solidarity.
For the first 250 people, this course is just £29 and we’ll throw in the audio files so you can listen on the go.
For less than £5 a week for those six weeks, you’ll get access to this revolutionary course that will change the way you feel about yourself forever.
Click here to buy now and get started straight away!
What will be covered?
Here’s an overview of the programme:
Module one: Redefining the ideal
We’ll explore the impact that popular culture and media have on our sense of self as women and as mothers, and how they construct a narrative around what we perceive to be the ‘ideal’. We’ll offer advice and tools to help you challenge negative messaging and equip yourself to respond appropriately, empowering you to create your own vision of what your ‘ideal’ looks like and take steps towards it.
Module two: The identity shift
The goal of this module is to support you to develop an empowered mindset. Here we’ll look at the magnitude of the identity shift that happens when a professional woman becomes a mother, and invite you to explore how you see yourself now compared with before you had children. We’ll also work to understand our inner critic and its effect on our psyche, as well as the role that loneliness and fear of judgment play in our overall self-perception.
Module three: Personal branding
The main objective of this module is to empower you to take control of the impact you make upon your return to work, consciously choosing your behaviours and attitudes. This video will kick off with an individual exercise in which you will identify your skills, attributes and achievements – both professional and personal. This can trigger a powerful shift in the way we perceive ourselves and our personal impact, and can enable us to see how we can move towards becoming the version of ourselves we aspire to be.
Module four: In charge of your return
In this module you’ll learn ways in which you can become proactive about taking control of your return by devising a return-to-work strategy. Our aim in this module is to help you identify what you need to enable you to return feeling calm and confident, knowing that you can overcome guilt and handle any situation that comes your way.
Module five: Calm, in control and ready
In this module we’ll explore the stress response, how to recognise it and respond in a positive, confident way during the inevitable stressful situations that crop up in the life of a working parent. We’ll also support you in identifying and eliminating (or at least reducing) sources of stress, so you can achieve better balance and feel calmer, more in control and ready to take on the world.
Module six: Settling back into the world of work
Bringing everything you have explored throughout the programme together, this module is about setting yourself up to feel good and thrive as you re-enter the world of work. We’ll look at ways to ensure your confidence and self-development continue to flourish after this programme is finished, and support you with ways to develop time and self management strategies so you can be sure that your life is congruent with your values and the ideal you outlined in module one. Finally, we’ll leave you with a few lasting messages from both of us about confidence and our relationships with ourselves that we hope you’ll take with you from this point forward.